This is a varied role covering all media formats and will require excellent editorial skills.
Edit, revise and rewrite, in-house and specialized documents (including scientific or technical papers, provisional agendas and annotations, reports, decisions, administrative and financial notes, statements of programme budget implications and miscellaneous documents) as well as communications prepared for governmental meetings, to ensure accuracy, clarity and conformity with diplomatic writing style, taking into account the politically sensitive nature of many of the documents.
- Excellent proofing and sub-editing experience for all formats
- Demonstrable writing skills
- Ability to create new content using knowledge of the CSR and the social and environemtal issues
The successful Senior Editor candidate will be:
– An experienced journalist with good knowledge of media, politics, business and current affairs
– A proven manager of small teams of journalists (mainly freelance)
– A fast and excellent writer
– Enthusiastic for quality and engaging editorial content
– A strong knowledge of current media law
– Understanding of PR and wider marketing world, its key players and issues.
– Experienced as a copy editor, with an eye and passion for perfect grammar
– Passionate for digital publishing and online potential
– A proven ability to conceive and commission compelling editorial content
Fluency in languages other than English is not needed, but nice to have!
Part time/ full time: Part time (2-3 days a week)
Location: This position is based in Cambridge, UK.
Occasional working from home office: Possible.
Deadline: 1st September
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
This is an ideal position for someone wanting to develop a career in the labour and employment dimensions of international development , human rights, Sustainable business and Corporate Social Responsibility.
If you pride yourself as a someone who is able to interact with international audience with exceptional communications skills, please send your CV to Info@emg-csr.com with “Job Reference: S-EDT14/5” in the title.
Projects you could expect to work on range from Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability to gender and labour markets. (position Senior editor jobs uk)
senior editor jobs uk
keyword: editor, Senior editor jobs uk,