Do you have experience in CSR and Sustainability? Are you a native Arabic speaker?
Sustainability Junior Consultant / Consultant fluent in Arabic
We are looking for highly motivated Consultant to contribute to our client-focused organization. This is an ideal position for someone wanting to develop a career in the sustainable business and Corporate Social Responsibility.
If you pride yourself as an outgoing personality who is able to interact with international audience with exceptional communications skills, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Reference: A-CSR14/5 in the title.
Please include application letter outlining your achievements that match our Scope of work and case studies of completed and delivered projects to previous clients.
Projects you could expect to work on range from Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability to gender and youth engagement.
You will bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to think systemically and experience in facilitating joined up thinking across an organization, with a proven track record of organizational change management.
- Previous experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm, boutique strategy or sustainability firm.
- Experience in holding responsibility for achieving targets and change through staff not directly line managed.
- Experience in developing and implementing new sustainability programs
- Experience of participation in high-level corporate and strategic forums and external representation.
- Experience mapping, segmenting and engaging stakeholders, including creating content for the CSR communication toolkits.
- Specialist knowledge or expertise in one or more of the following areas: Corporate Social Responsibility, stakeholder engagement, communications and behavior change, partnership management, sustainability.
Scope of work:
- Analyzing environmental, community and social data from news and media, developing meaningful messages for the business
- Experience of monitoring CSR and Sustainability trends, using analytical data
- Identifying ways to maximize business benefits and commercial value from the CSR / CR program
- Ability to proactively engage with colleagues across the business to deliver tactical activities
- Engaging different stakeholders on community and environmental agendas in MENA and Asia, analysis and reports where necessary
- Producing and designing content for CR reports, ensuring accuracy and robustness of information
- Strong copy-writing and communication skills in Arabic
A life long learner keen to broaden skills and experiences in the areas of sustainability.
A person who is comfortable communicating with senior management, researchers, administration support staff as well as professional bodies.
Be prepared to work flexibly and under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Enjoys a dynamic, international, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
Contract: Contract and/or Freelance
Part time/ full time: Part time (3-4 days a week)
Occasional working from home office: Possible.
Fluency in both Arabic and English
Deadline: October 28th 2015
For more information about EMG please visit www.emg-csr.com