Overview Sustainability, Environment & Corporate responsibility training courses in MENA & Europe
Each course is primarily aimed at those in leadership roles in a business; directors, supervisors, and managers. It would be especially useful to those with direct responsibility for a company’s sustainability implementation and reporting, as well as those who are looking to increase their organisation’s profile, competitiveness and profitability through corporate responsibility training. Delivery to larger groups /at your office / alternative location available. More than one topic can be chosen to create a bespoke course.
Each course will include a mix of group exercises, break-out discussion groups and presentations. Assessment will be on a formative basis.
While we recommend that each course is run over a full-day, we aim to tailor it to your specific business and its organizational needs. It can be held in-house, or as part of an open course where candidates can interact with and learn from other organizations with similar goals for CSR.
There is no pre-requisite training required for this course.
INT101: An Introduction to Sustainability and Environmental responsibility
- Demand from customers and shareholders that a company address environmental and social issues
- What are the key principles and best practices of sustainability?
- What are the core elements of the sustainability business model?
- Increasingly well-informed and actively networked consumers groups and NGOs
- The need for companies to demonstrate genuine CSR credentials to attract higher-skilled employees with a preference for sustainable companies
SUSPL101: Strategic Business and Sustainability
- What are the business risks of sustainability?
- What are the benefits of implementing sustainability?
- How do I leverage sustainability to achieve better financing and insurance rates?
- How do I identify and create a sustainable supply chain for my business?
- What are the leading products in green innovation, tools and design?
- What are the main sources of greenhouse gas emissions?
- What do I need to know about emissions trading and the UN emissions trading agreement?
- What do I need to know about the global carbon market?
CSR101: Sustainability Planning and CSR Reporting
- What are the key elements of strategic planning for sustainability?
- How do I get my CEO’s approval of sustainability initiatives and bottom-line results?
- How can I calculate my company’s carbon footprint?
- What do I need to know about green building standards and sustainable sourcing practices
- What can my company do to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions?
- What can my company do to improve energy efficiency?
SCH201: Sustainability in Product Design/ Closing the loop/ Cradle to Cradle/ circular economy
- What are the essential principles and tools for sustainable design?
- What should I know about life cycle assessment and supply chain auditing?
- What must I know to implement a zero-waste solution in my company?
- What must I know about certification schemes for products and packaging?
EMP101: Employee Engagement, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- What are the best strategies for community engagement and employee training for CSR?
- What are voluntary standards and codes of conduct I should be aware of?
- What must I know about performance management for sustainable enterprise?
- What should I know about sustainability monitoring and reporting?
SPO201: Marketing Your Sustainability Efforts, Communications and PR
- How do I position my company’s sustainability message?
- How do I establish successful strategic partnerships?
- What role can social media play in marketing my company’s sustainability efforts?
- How can I best use the triple bottom line in my company’s messaging?
- How can I best match my company’s message to sustainability-conscious consumers?
To speak to an EMG adviser about your particular requirements, please contact us.