EMG presents a new series of Green Economy publication: Talking Sense.
17 Sustainable Business Innovations and CSR Thought Leadership interviews with clients and other parties in our network with the goal of inspiring more people about the benefits of integrating corporate responsibility into profitable business.
Download PDF Green Economy publication Talking Sense by EMG
The interviews include executives, senior government and NGO officials, prominent financiers and heads of CSR for some of the world’s largest multinationals. This Green Economy publication is a CSR initiative of EMG to inspire more people about the benefits of integrating corporate responsibility into profitable business.
Interviews were held in the period 2013 – 2015. CSR thought leaders featured in the publication include:
- Omar Alkurdi, former Minister of ICT, Jordan
- Alberto Andreu, Head of CSR & Reputation, Telefónica
- Ida Auken, Minister for Environment, Denmark
- Peter Bakker, CEO, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Genny Ghanimeh, Founder & CEO, Pi Slice Microfinancing
- Giuseppe van der Helm, President, Eurosif
- Jane Henley, CEO, World Green Building Council (WGBC)
- Gerrit Heyns, Partner, Osmosis Investment
- Adam Lowry, Co-Founder, Method
- Bridgett Luther, President, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Simon Mills, Head of Sustainable Development, City of London
- Gunter Pauli, Initiator, Blue Economy
- Alison Rowe, Global Executive VP for Sustainability, Fujitsu
- Walter Stahel, Founder, Director, Product Life Institute in Geneva
- Nigel Stansfield, Chief Innovations Officer, Interface
- Markus Terho, Head of Sustainability, Nokia
- Darrel Webber, Secretary General, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
The views and opinions expressed in the articles are personal and should not be viewed as professional advice with respect to your business. EMG and its logo are trademarks of EMG Group.
The use herein of trademarks that may be owned by others is not an assertion of ownership of such trademarks by EMG nor is it intended to imply an association between EMG and the lawful owners of such trademarks. All rights reserved. © 2015.