Employee Engagement training: In 2008, inspired by the Cradle to Cradle concept, CEO of Desso set the company on its current course.
The course “Employee Engagement” is lead by Zeljka Davis, former Head of Communications at Desso. Ms Davis structured global communications and engagement for DESSO, who is today an exemplar organisation for successful implementation of the circular economy model.
- What are the best strategies for community engagement and employee training?
- How do I position our company’s message to employees?
- How to create engagement strategies
- How to measure engagement
- How do I establish successful strategic partnerships?
- What role can social media play in marketing our company’s sustainability efforts?
- How can I best use the triple bottom line in our company’s messaging?
Employee involvement course duration:
While we recommend that this course be run over a full-day, we aim to tailor it to your specific business and its organizational needs. It can be held in-house, or as part of an open course where candidates can interact with and learn from other organizations with similar goals.
There is no pre-requisite training required for this course.
Who Should Attend Employee Engagement training:
This course is aimed at those in HR/ Employee communications leadership roles in a business; directors, supervisors, and managers. It would be especially useful to those with direct responsibility for a company’s sustainability implementation and reporting, as well as those who are looking to increase their organisation’s profile, competitiveness and profitability.
Employee involvement course Structure:
The course will include a mix of presentations, group exercises and break-out discussion groups. Assessment will be on a formative basis.