Energy efficiency is proven to reduce energy use, costs and lower emissions.
To maximise the energy savings potential in your company, make the effort to raise the awareness of everyone involved including managers, executives, staff and suppliers through an energy efficiency awareness training and program. Energy-efficient processes available today provide opportunity to:
- reduce costs of cooling in hot climates
- increase employees well-being while contributing to a cleaner environment
- improve operating performance
- extend the lifespan of the equipment and the building
- reduce maintenance cost
- managing energy use is a smart business practice and demonstrates CR (corporate responsibility)
Energy efficiency awareness training and workshops, learning outcomes
EMG’s comprehensive training and awareness programme reinforces and supports your organisation’s energy efficiency objectives.
By changing workplace behaviours and engaging your employees, you will lower costs and improve your organisation’s energy efficiency. Those savings the company can, for example, reinvest into training, building improvements or research and development (R&D).
Investing in your employees pays off.
Creating an energy savings culture in your organisation will identify conservation opportunities and goals that sustain energy efficiency over the long term.
Certificates awarded upon completion.
Energy efficiency awareness training programme
EMG offers energy management workshops that help you:
- reduce emissions
- increase productivity
- change behaviours of how building users consume energy
- enhance employee morale as a result of working together to achieve a common goal
- build a strategic framework for energy management
- lower operating and production costs
- increase operational efficiency
- create a better work environment
- improve understanding of how an individual’s energy use is related to potential savings
- make your company a leader in energy efficiency
- improve your competitive position
While we recommend that this course be run over a full day, we aim to tailor it to your specific business and its needs.
There is no pre-requisite training required for this course.
The course will include a mix of group exercises, break-out discussion groups and presentations. Assessment will be on a formative basis.
To speak to an EMG adviser about your particular requirements regarding sustainability courses, please contact us.