EMG’s recent publication of thought leadership interviews on green economy, corporate social responsibility & sustainable development has won a Platinum Award at the 2015 Hermes Creativity Awards.
The publication is a compilation of interviews conducted among clients and other parties in EMG’s network with the goal of inspiring more people about the benefits of integrating corporate responsibility into profitable business. The interviews include executives, senior government and NPO officials, prominent financiers and heads of CSR for some of the world’s largest multinationals.
“We are honoured to receive yet another Hermes award for our work, which of course we could not have done without the generous support from all the thought leaders who took the time and effort to take part in this project. Considering the phenomenal response we have had to the series from the very beginning, we will definitely continue publishing interviews with more leaders on the important topic of CSR.”
CSR thought leaders featured in the publication include:
- Omar Alkurdi, former Minister of ICT, Jordan
- Alberto Andreu, Head of CSR & Reputation, Telefónica
- Ida Auken, Minister for Environment, Denmark
- Peter Bakker, CEO, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Genny Ghanimeh, Founder & CEO, Pi Slice Microfinancing
- Giuseppe van der Helm, President, Eurosif
- Jane Henley, CEO, World Green Building Council (WGBC)
- Gerrit Heyns, Partner, Osmosis Investment
- Adam Lowry, Co-Founder, Method
- Bridgett Luther, President, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Simon Mills, Head of Sustainable Development, City of London
- Gunter Pauli, Initiator, Blue Economy
- Alison Rowe, Global Executive VP for Sustainability, Fujitsu
- Walter Stahel, Founder, Director, Product Life Institute in Geneva
- Nigel Stansfield, Chief Innovations Officer, Interface
- Markus Terho, Head of Sustainability, Nokia
- Darrel Webber, Secretary General, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
The Hermes Creative Award is recognized and respected internationally, having grown to be one of the largest creative awards in the world. Judged and administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, award winners range from Fortune 500 companies to individual communicators and everything in-between.
The thought leadership interviews on CSR can be found here: http://www.emg-csr.com/blog/category/thought-leadership/
Article: CSR thought leaders