CSR Internships/ Junior Consultant Traineeship – looking to recruit trainee to assist with a range of project activity for six months, with the potential to be extended to 12 months.
CSR internship UK (open ongoing)
Duration: 5 – 8 months
Part time/ Full time: Positions available Part time and Full time
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A challenging international job in a dynamic, young and multinational team
- Working with a network of multinational corporations
- Ocassional work from home
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, international activities and research.
- Work on practical, innovative and high profile projects: People, Planet, Profit.
Job specifications : CSR internship UK
- Execution of research on various CSR topics
- Assisting with providing CSR-related information to members in response to individual requests
- Assisting project managers and consultants in their project activities
- Preparation of presentations for webinars and meetings, ad-hoc and individual report writing on various topics related to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability projects.
- Update internal documents, website, databases
- Providing administrative support
Personal Attributes required
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good administrative and IT skills
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Good research and internet skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in English and French or Arabic
- Interest in CSR issues or study in the field of CSR or Communications (business ethics and values, sustainable development, human rights, labour, environmental protection, policy and development, etc)
- Good research skills – ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills – working with data to help project managers with benchmarks and assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) – Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
Fluency or near fluency in other language aside of English is required.